Thank you for your interest in Pyeongtaek University. The University welcomes students from a variety of backgrounds and recognizes that international students provide valuable perspectives to the learning atmosphere.
Pyeongtaek University's academic year begins in spring. The university offers admissions for fall semester as well as in spring semester.
Undergraduate CourseDepartment of Theology
- Department of Korean Language & Literature
- Department of Urban & Real Estate Development
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Child & Youth Welfare
- Department of Rehabilitation Welfare
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of International Trade
- Department of Visual Design
- Department of Digital Media & Motion Design
- Department of Practical Music
- Department of Broadcasting & Entertainment
- Department of Advertising Creation
- Department of American Studies
- Department of Chinese Studies
- Department of Japanese Studies
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information & Communication
- Department of Digital Information and Statistics
- Department of Music
- Department of Fashion Design & Branding
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Integrated Environmental Systems
- Division of General Education
- Major in Multicultural Family Welfare (Interdisciplinary Program)
- Dept. of Social Welfare
- Dept. of Counseling
- Dept. of Child & Youth Welfare
- Dept. of American Studies
- Dept. of Music
- Dept. of Design
Pierson School of Theology
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Theology
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Theology
Graduate School Of Counseling
- Dept. of Pastoral Counseling
- Dept. of Family Counseling
- Dept. of Special Counseling
- Dept. of Child & Youth Counseling
- Dept. of Art Therapy
Graduate School Of Education
- Dept. of Counseling Education
- Dept. of English Education
Graduate School Of Logistics and Information
- Dept. of Computer Information Communication
- Dept. of Business Administration
- Dept. of Logistics
- Dept. of International Trade
- Dept. of Real Estate
Graduate School Of Social Welfare
- Dept. of Social Welfare
- Dept. of Youth Welfare
Qualification for Admission
- Foreigners whose parents have foreign nationality
- Foreigners who graduated high school from abroad
- 1) Undergraduate (for freshman)
Applicants must have completed their entire elementary, middle school, and high school education outside of Korea and have either graduated or must be expecting to graduate from high school.
2) Transfer Students (for junior)
Applicants must either have finished 2-year college program or who finished sophomore in 4-year university.
3) Graduate School
Applicants who have completed (or expects to receive in a few months) a Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university either in Korea or overseas.
- 1) Completed application form (Form 1)
- 2) Certificate of high school completion
- 3) Official tran from high school
- 4) A copy of both parents' passports (or other official document which specifies your parents‘nationality)
- 5) Financial Certificate (Form 2)
- 6) A Bank Certificate showing that the sponsor has more than US $ 10,000 in his/her account for more than onemonth, counting backward from the date of application
- 7) A copy of the applicant's passport
- 8) A copy of the certificate of citizenship
- 9) Self-introduction (Form 3) - All documents must be submitted in English or in Korean
Notes for Applicants
- 1) If there is any false information in the submitted materials, admission may be rescinded.
- 2) All documents must be in English or Korean
- * Any application documents not written in English or Korean must be accompanied by a notarized translation.
- 3) Documents submitted will be kept as file in Pyeongtaek University and will not be returned to the applicants.
- 4) Evaluation scores for admission will not be disclosed.
- 5) In the application form, please fill out your complete address and telephone number so that we cancommunicate with you anytime.
Dormitory (International Hall)
As the number of foreign students continues to increase due to the globalization of Pyeontaek University, the International Hall, a dormitory was built and opened in October, 2004. The International Hall provides a pleasant atmosphere for the foreign students to do their academic work. The building has fully furnished rooms and equipped with convenient facilities from food service, recreation and study rooms for students. It consists of 5 floors. It has 138 rooms for 414 students including 9 rooms for foreign visitors and 4 rooms for guests.
Fees (per semester)
- 1) Tuition: 3,700 USD
- 2) Admission Fee (Only for the first semester): 800 USD
3) Housing (not including meals)
– Room for 2 persons: 800 USD
– Room for 4 persons: 500 USD
* Fees are subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- 1) International Education Center, Pyeongtaek University111 Yongyi-dong, Pyeongtaek-shi, Kyunggi-do 450-701, Korea
- 2) Phone : +82-31-659-8487
- 3) Fax : +82-31-659-8007
- 4) E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org